Terms and Conditions
Terms and Condition for use of this Website
A. General Disclaimer
- The information on tatashaktee.com, hereby referred to as 'website' is provided on "as is" basis and Tata Steel Limited reserves the right to add to, delete or change any of the contents, including content submitted or generated by users, of this Website at any point in time. By making a post the user has acknowledges and agrees to the fact that any change on the user’s post, if the user continues to access the Website, is acceptable to the user. Tata Steel Limited is not bound to provide any notice of or reasons for any changes made to the Website or its content.
- Tata Steel Limited, its subsidiaries and initiatives hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to any information contained on this site except such information as is provided specifically by Tata Steel Limited, its subsidiaries and initiatives. Tata Steel Limited, its subsidiaries and initiatives assume no liability of any kind for the information and data on this site posted by any of the users of this site. Nor is it responsible for the content of any other websites linked to this Website.
- This Website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Unauthorized attempts to upload or change information (or otherwise cause damage to this Website) are strictly prohibited and any such attempts with be dealt with strictly under law.
- Tata Steel Limited is not responsible for damages of any kind arising out of the use of this website and shall have no liability to users for any delay, interruption or inability in accessing the website irrespective of the cause.
B. Terms of Service for the Website
- These Terms of Service ("Terms") govern your access to and use of this Website, including any other websites of Tata Steel Limited, its subsidiaries and initiatives, email notifications, applications, buttons, and widgets, and any information, text, graphics, photos or other materials uploaded, downloaded or appearing on the Website (collectively referred to as "Content"). Your access to and use of the Website is conditional on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. By accessing or using the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- You are responsible for your use of the Website, for any Content you post to the Website, and for any consequences thereof. The Content you submit, post, or display will be able to be viewed by other users of the Website and through third party services and websites. You should only provide Content that you are comfortable sharing with others under these Terms.
- You may use the Website only if you are competent to contract under Indian contract laws and are not a person barred from receiving services under Indian laws or other applicable jurisdiction. If you are accepting these Terms and using the Website on behalf of a company, organization, government, or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to do so. You may use the Website only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations.
- The Website is constantly evolving and the form and nature of the Website may change from time to time without prior notice to you. In addition, the Website may be disabled (permanently or temporarily)or any features or services within the Website may be disabled (permanently or temporarily) for you or for users generally or specifically and any prior notice of the same may not be given to you. Tata Steel Limited also retains the right to create limits on use and storage at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice to you.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Website and for any activities or actions under your password. Tata Steel Limited cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above.
- Tata Steel Limited accepts no responsibility for the content or correctness of content on this website. The content that visitors upload on the Website will be reflected on the relevant webpage subject to moderation and monitoring by the Web Administrator for the Website. Please note that all videos uploaded by you are made available on this website through www.youtube.com. Any content that is found to be inappropriate, harmful or in violation of copyright will be removed and the user may be banned from the website. This will be at the sole discretion of Tata Steel and Tata Shaktee.
- All content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person who originated such content. We may not monitor or control the content posted via the Services and, we cannot take responsibility for such content. Any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the Website or obtained by you through the Website is at your own risk.
- We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content or communications posted on the Website or endorse any opinions expressed via the Website. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabeled or may otherwise be deceptive. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Website or broadcast elsewhere.
- You retain your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Services. By submitting, posting or displaying Content on or through the Services, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Content in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed).
- You agree that this license includes the right for Tata Steel Limited to provide, promote, and improve the Website and to make Content submitted to or through the Website available to other companies, organizations or individuals who partner with Tata Steel Limited for the syndication, broadcast, distribution or publication of such Content on other media and services, subject to our terms and conditions for such Content use. Such additional uses by, Tata Steel Limited or other companies, organizations or individuals who partner with Tata Steel Limited may be made with no compensation paid to you with respect to the Content that you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Website.
- We may modify or adapt your Content in order to transmit, display or distribute it over computer networks and in various media and/or make changes to your Content as are necessary to conform and adapt that Content to any requirements or limitations of any networks, devices, services or media.
- You are responsible for your use of the Website, for any Content you provide, and for any consequences thereof, including the use of your Content by other users and our third party partners. You understand that your Content may be syndicated, broadcast, distributed, or published by our partners and if you do not have the right to submit Content for such use, it may subject you to liability. Tata Steel Limited will not be responsible or liable for any use of your Content by Tata Steel Limited in accordance with these Terms. You represent and warrant that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the rights granted herein to any Content that you submit.
- Creating an account with the Website gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the software that is provided to you as part of the Website. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Website, in the manner permitted by these Terms.
- All rights, title, and interest in and to the Website (excluding Content provided by users) are and will remain the exclusive property of Tata Steel Limited and its licensors. The Website is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the India and foreign countries. Nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use the Tata Shaktee name or any of the Tata Shaktee trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding Tata Shaktee, or the Website is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you.
- Tata Steel Limited and Tata Shaktee respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect users of the Website to do the same. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Indian Copyright Right laws and are submitted according to the procedure prescribed by such laws. If you believe that your Content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the details as prescribed by Indian Copyright laws so as to enable us to take requisite action as prescribed by such laws.
- We reserve the right to remove Content alleged to be infringing / offensive without prior notice, at our sole discretion, and without liability to you. In appropriate circumstances, Tata Steel Limited will also terminate a user’s account if the user is determined to be a repeat offender.
- In the event of any dispute / complaint the user must address an e-mail to tatashaktee.com. For the purpose of any legal disputes the user agrees that the courts in Kolkata shall have complete jurisdiction.